We thank you for choosing to book with Ol Eburru Cottage and look forward to making you feel at home. When you book or make a reservation with us, we both enter into an agreement. The terms & conditions of this agreement are listed below. Please read them carefully.
- The accommodation prices published on our website or elsewhere are applicable per cottage per night unless specified otherwise.
- All prices you may have seen on any of our publications may be subject to change without prior notice.
- Taxes, service charges, credit card charges and other levies are not included in our prices wherever applicable.
- Our accommodation prices include: ï Cottage/ per night, ï electricity, ï linen, ï house-keeping ï hot water, ï all security services on site, ï free parking ï
- Our accommodation prices do not include transfers. However, should you require any facilitation for the same please feel free to contact us.
3. Deposit & Payment Methods;
- We require a 50% deposit to confirm your reservation. Details will be supplied on a reservation email. The remaining 50% are to be settled prior to arrival. After we receive your deposit, you will receive a confirmation email & receipt.
- We have a strict cancellation policy and will make NO EXCEPTIONS to the following terms:
- Cancellation before 3 months of arrival: we will refund the full reservation deposit fee less fees and costs
- Cancellation within 3 months prior to arrival: we will refund 50% of the reservation deposit
- Cancellation within 1 month prior to arrival: we will refund 25% of the reservation deposit
- Cancellation within 1 week prior to arrival: we will not refund your reservation deposit
- Pets are not allowed
- We welcome children of all ages when sharing cottages with adults.
7. Non-availability of Accommodation
- We will only cancel your stay if your accommodation becomes unavailable for reasons beyond our control. We will however attempt to offer you alternative accommodation. If this is not possible, or unacceptable to you, then we will refund all monies paid by you for the accommodation. Our liability will not extend beyond this refund.
8. Check in/ Check out Check in time is 12pm – Check out time is 11am
- Early/ late check in or check out only upon prior arrangement with cottage management.
- Your accommodation will be available to you from 12pm on the day of arrival, unless otherwise arranged.
- We may not be able to accommodate you if you arrive earlier than the agreed time as we will be busy preparing your cottage.
9. Late arrival procedure
- Please ensure to contact us no later than 12pm to let us know if you will be arriving later than 10pm.
- Please be ready to leave your cottage(s) by 11am on the day of departure, unless otherwise arranged. We will provide you with an invoice, payable on departure which will include any.
11. Damages and Breakages
- We kindly ask you to take care of our property during your stay and to avoid breakages or damages to the accommodation or its contents. In case of an incident, please report to us so we may undertake repairs or replacement immediately. We do not normally charge for minor breakages, but we may charge repairs if the damage or breakage is significant.
- We do not accept any liability for any damage, loss or injury to any member of your party or any vehicles or possessions, unless proven to be caused by a negligent act by ourselves or our employees or contractors whilst acting in the course of employment.
- Any data collected during the course of this booking will be stored on our computer(s). With your permission we may from time to time contact you about promotions and offers. We will not share your details with any third party. We look forward to hosting you at our scenic Ol Eburru Cottage.